EHEIM universal pumps offer a large performance spectrum and a wide variety of uses. They are very reliable equipment offering exceptionally long service life. They can be used inside or out of water. The integrated prefilter, safe hose connections, a variety of connections and fixings, but above all their absolute reliability make the EHEIM universal pumps very popular. They are frequently used in a professional environment – e.g. in breeding units and in zoos.
There are 5 models with output levels from 300 u to 3400 l/h., each with a choice of 1,5 m (Indoor) or 10 m (Outdoor) cable. Also there is a flexible hobby pump with 270 l/h. output (see below).
Benefits of the EHEIM universal pumps
- Large performance spectrum, developed for long service life
- Usage in/under water or outside the water
- Hermetically moulded motor guarantees guarantee complete safety
- Integrated prefilter – protects the impeller from any drawn in particles and ensures longer service life
- Inlet connectors for safe hose connection
- Use of smart accessories; (e.g. InstallationsSET 2) can be attached to the outlet connector
- A variety of fixing possibilities (mounting plate included)
- All models with a choice of 1,5 m. (Indoor) or 10 m. (Outdoor) cable
EHEIM universal 3400
EAN 4011708121795 Article No. 1262210 UPC (-) Pump power per hour at 50 Hz of 3,400.00 l Pumping head at 50 Hz approx. (H max) 3.60 m Power at 50 Hz of 80.00 watt Width 218.00 mm Height 161.00 mm Depth 116.00 mm Hose Ø suction side 28.00 mm Thread Ø suction side 3/4 " Hose Ø pressure side 18.00 mm Thread Ø pressure side 3/4 " voltage 230 volt Frequency 50 Hz Standard power plug D Cable length 150 cm Packing 1 Part (s) Packing dimensions(Width) 26.50 cm Packing dimensions(Height) 13.50 cm Packing dimensions(Depth) 17.00 cm Freshwater yes Sea water yes
Eheim Universal 3400 LPH Pump
- Product Code: Eheim Universal 3400 LPH Pump
- Availability: In Stock