Deltec E-flow R Series
Deltec's new flag ship series of true sine wave pumps driven by brushless motors.The included controller can set power consumption and performance via a wattage display.
The pump can either be installed inside or outside a sump. The new E-flow R Pumps provide a high flow rate and pressure at low power consumption and are almost silent in operation. The range consists of three different R models. R1 , R2 and R3
The E-Flow R range of pumps are direct HLP replcements meaning that they will screw directly onto the old HLP fittings already in place for users of HLP pumps.
The following R pumps are direct swap out for the HLP pumps listed below:
R1 replaces HLP 4040/4745
R2 replaces HLP 5250
R3 replaces HLP 8070/8070s
Deltec E-Flow Pumps are almost silent in operation due to the all new DC brushless motor. All Deltec E-Flow Pumps are protected by an over load protection circuit and if the impeller becomes blocked the pump is switched off automatically.
All models include a control panel that allows the pump to be adjusted for power output . By using the up and down buttons on the control panel power output in watts can be adjusted electronically in stages down to 20 watts.
If power is lost the pump will restart at its old power setting
- Volume max at 1.1 meters - 7000 l/hr R2 8000l/hr R3
- Water head max - 7.0 meters R2 9.5 meters R3
- Performance selection - 7 stages R1/R2 , 12 stages R3
- Voltage - 230/240v
- Weight - 3.5 kg
- Pump dimensions - R1/R2 195 x 132 x 212 mm (l/w/h) R3 200 x 135 x 214 mm (l/w/h)
- Controller dimensions - 190 x 215 x 65 mm (l /w / h)
- Inlet/Suction -R1 32 mm / R2 32 mm / R3 40 mm
- Outlet/Pressure - R1 25 mm / R2 32 mm / R3 32 mm
- 20-80 watts R1 and R2
- 20-130 watts R3
Deltec E-flow R Series R1 Pump
- Brand: Deltec
- Product Code: Deltec E-flow 10 Pump
- Availability: Pre-Order